If you have created a digital product or service that is used by federal government employees or if you receive funding from the federal government, you need a VPAT® (Voluntary Product Accessibility Template®). A VPAT® is a document table that contains information about how an ICT (information & communications technology) product or service conforms with the refreshed version of Section 508 of the US Rehabilitation Act of 1973. It’s also common-practice to create a VPAT for any industry, it’s a key document that you can provide to potential clients and customers that outlines how your product is performing against Section 508 or WCAG standards.
Creating a VPAT? We can help!
VPAT® – Process and Deliverables:
- Submit the form below with your contact information and url of the website you need a VPAT® for.
- We’ll review your website and schedule a call to discuss your timeline, specific requirements, and cost.
- We’ll send an email invoice, payable via check or credit card.
- Once payment is received, we’ll schedule your VPAT®.
- We’ll complete our comprehensive audit process and test your website against each line of WCAG 2.1.
- We’ll create a VPAT® based on our audit and test results, then send it to you for publishing on your site.
What’s included in the VPAT®:
- Executive Summary of overall results
- Details about conformance with A, AA, and AAA WCAG 2.1 standards.
- Spreadsheet including details and comments about conformance related to each guideline.
- Access to our knowledge base for submitting questions to aid in upgrades.