Testing & RemediationHow to test: Since there are multiple parts to this Success Criteria, you'll need to test each one individually:
- View your HTML to verify that sections like header, navigation, main content area and so on are identified properly for easier navigation.
- Inspect the HTLM of your icons to ensure there are accurate text alternatives.
- View your HTML to verify that different subheadings like H2, H3 and H3 are differentiated.
- Use ARIA landmarks to identify the different regions of the page
- Provide semantics that enables for symbols on key content
- Use microdata to markup user interface components