Our first step in a website accessibility engagement is completing an accessibility audit and creating a road map of steps towards WCAG 2.0 Conformance. Our audits are much more than an automatic scan, one of our Accessibility Analysts will run your website through a comprehensive series of test we’ve developed to assess conformance to each of the WCAG guidelines.
WCAG 2.0 Website Audit – Process and Deliverables:
- Submit the form below with your contact information and url of the website you’d like audited.
- We’ll review your website and schedule a call to discuss your timeline, specific requirements, and cost.
- We’ll send an email invoice, payable via check or credit card.
- Once payment is received, we’ll schedule your audit.
- We’ll complete our comprehensive audit process and test your website against each line of WCAG 2.0.
- We’ll send you a copy of our audit report, and schedule a time to discuss the results and the plan for upgrading.
What’s included in the audit report:
- Executive Summary of overall results
- Executive Report Card, providing at-a-glance conformance with A, AA, and AAA.
- Detailed report for developers for each guideline, including our test methodology and cause of failure.
- Access to our knowledge base for submitting questions to aid in upgrades.