Accessible Web is a web accessibility company headquartered in Burlington, VT. Our team is dedicated to improving the web for everyone, especially people with disabilities, by empowering our customers to learn, implement, and maintain the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). We offer a variety of solutions, including services, tools, and education. We’re currently expanding our sales and marketing team to fuel continued growth. We are a hard-working startup team in a very competitive industry.
Summary of the Position
Accessible Web has an immediate opening for a Marketing Specialist. Vermonters are preferred with a flexible in-office and work-from-home schedule, but we’re also open to fully-remote employees. This role is part of our Sales and Marketing team, and will report to our Senior Director of Revenue Operations.
Currently, multiple members of our Sales and Marketing team contribute to our marketing efforts. We’re creating this new position with the goal of finding a candidate that has a multifaceted digital-first marketing skillset. Together, we’ll create an annual marketing plan to drive various business initiatives, primarily to generate leads for our sales team. You will be responsible for implementing, analyzing, and optimizing the multiple facets of the plan.
- Creating and managing a marketing calendar
- Creating a variety of content for our website with the goals of increasing SEO traffic, social sharing, and lead generation. Also, coordinating with other team members who routinely create content.
- Managing our social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter primarily)
- Keyword research, competitor analysis, ad creation/optimization, and landing page creation/optimization
- Monitoring and improving our Search Engine Optimization
- Reporting and optimizing using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other tools.
- Interfacing with our UX Designer to create new web page designs, display ads, and various marketing collateral.
- Communicating with clients via Intercom web chats
- Driving Inbound Leads to our Sales Team
- Evangelizing Web Accessibility
- Entry Level Position – Recent graduate? Let’s talk!
- Proficient in WordPress
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Proficient in SEO
- Strong Writing Skills
- Drive to identify and learn new marketing tools.
- Google Certifications
- HTML/CSS/JS Skills
- Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC). If you don’t currently hold this credential, we’ll get you certified.
Core Competencies for Success
- Driven to meet and exceed business goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Good design sense, ability to stay consistent with brand standards
- Persistent drive for problem-solving
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable to changing priorities/deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
Compensation & Benefits
- $50,000 -$60,000 salary
- Stock Options
- Full health benefits including dental and vision coverage
- 401k with company match
- Wellness Stipend
- 15 days PTO per year for new employees
- 8 company holidays per year + end-of-year closing
- Flex schedule