Accessible Web has immediate openings for web accessibility UX testers.
Accessibility UX testing is one of the core services we provide to our clients and a valuable asset that distinguishes us from our competitors. We rely on people who use assistive technologies in their daily lives to help ensure that our client’s website or application is actually accessible.
Summary of the Position
The Accessibility UX Tester will perform user testing for our clients using assistive technologies. This includes completing assigned tasks on websites or web apps while recording your screen and providing verbal & written feedback about your experience while performing the tasks.
Qualifications & Core Competencies
- At least two years experience using your preferred assistive technology to access web sites and web applications on a daily basis
- High degree of familiarity with using your preferred web browser and operating system
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively with other testers, UX Testing coordinator and Accessibility Specialists as needed
- Effective communication skills utilizing your preferred method of communication
- Comfortable working on projects with established deadlines
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of the work
- Flexible and able to manage challenges encountered during testing tasks
- Unwavering commitment to improving the accessibility of web sites and apps for everyone
Employment Type & Schedule
Web Accessibility UX testing jobs are contract, hourly positions and hours worked per week will vary depending on the work flow at any given time. Presently, we do not anticipate that available hours per week would exceed 10-15.
Testing work may be performed remotely or at our Burlington, VT office located in the Hula building at 50 lakeside Ave.
- $25 per hour