Accessible Web is headquartered at HULA in Burlington VT. The website accessibility industry is expanding quickly and we’re continuing to disrupt and lead the charge in helping web teams identify, understand, and fix web accessibility issues in order to make the web more accessible for everyone. We’ve recently closed on a round of funding that will allow us to rapidly grow our team and customer base in 2021.
Summary of the Position
Accessible Web has an immediate opening for a SaaS Marketing Associate to join our Sales & Marketing Team. We’re looking for an individual with experience in marketing SaaS tools and/or web applications to help us communicate our product’s features and value to potential customers and the accessibility community.
We currently have a Sales & Marketing team member with solid inbound marketing foundation and great close rate, We’re currently also hiring a UX/UI Designer to create a three-person Sales & Marketing team.
Our team is currently fully remote. We’re in the process of fitting up our office at HULA in Burlington, VT, at which point COVID-vaccinated local team members can work in our office. This is a full-time salaried position with an expected 40 hour work week. All Accessible Web team members are provided with the opportunity to attain a Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC) accreditation.
- Community Management
- Content Creation & Distribution via Socials & Email
- SaaS Optimizations
- Lead Generation
- Passionate about Accessibility – You should be passionate about improving the accessibility of our clients websites and web applications, and creating a web that is welcoming and easy to use for everyone. There is a lot of “doom and gloom” in this industry around ADA lawsuits, we want to take a positive approach to our marketing. We need a subject matter expert in web accessibility and we’re happy to teach you everything we know.
- Marketing Planning – You’ll be expected to create and execute a marketing plan to help us better establish ourselves in the accessibility industry and community, while generating interest with potential customers.
- Technical Skills – You’ll be working with WordPress, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Hotjar, & Intercom. We’ve laid a solid foundation, now we need someone who can put it to use. We’ll expect you to be able to use data and have the intuitive ability to make smart marketing decisions.
- SaaS Skills – Our primary business goal is to attract and retain customers for our Saas platform. We’ll need you to implement and continually improve communications and marketing and work with our engineering team to improve the platform itself.
- Communication Skills – You should be able to clearly and effectively communicate with our team, the public, and customers in both written and verbal fashion. Your writing skills should show a high attention to detail and the ability to write with different tones depending on the audience and content. You should have the ability to communicate complex topics succinctly.
- Organized and Disciplined – We’re not going to micro-manage this position, it’ll be up to you to carve out the role and help us to better establish our brand and reach new customers.
Core Competencies for Success:
We’re looking for someone who is creative, has strong communication and technical skills. Atention to detail, persistent drive for problem solving, demonstrated organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, ability to work independently and within a team, highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable to changing priorities / deadlines, ability to think critically and be creative.
Compensation & Benefits
- $45k – $55k salary
- Full health benefits including dental and vision coverage
- 401k with company match
- Wellness Stipend
- 15 days PTO per year for new employees
- 8 company holidays per year + end of year closing (Christmas – Jan 2)
- Flex schedule
- Casual dress code (if in-office)
- Fun, small company atmosphere!